Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4K Summary (Feb)

smart kids


For month February, my comments for kids experience was remarkable, because I learned an immense amount of knowledge from children. First, I had a student named Ana. She has a great imagination. Ana created a store called the, "Teachamania". The title of her post was called the, "Cool Store". While reading her blog I began to realize just how creative this particular store was. She mentioned how it would be centered around art and science, which are my two favorite subjects. All in all, Ana's blog post was incredibly unique, and well thought of.
The second student blog post I read about was quite informative. Her name is Caitlin. Caitlin is a 5th grade student in Iowa, and her blog was about great facts about horses. I really enjoyed reading this blog because I learned various important facts about horses. I enjoy taking pictures of horses, as well as riding them. In essence, I really enjoyed reading Caitlin's post, because I thought it was exceptional and enlightening.
The third student blog I read about was, "Margot's Magical Blog". The pictures where significantly beautiful and capturing. She discusses poems, and have a few poems that are on the post. I love poems and my favorite poet is Maya Angelou. The idea that I love poetry, and pictures of nature, is exactly what made Caitlin's blog post stand out, entirely.
Lastly, I had a student by the name of Jarrod. Jarrod has discovered an incredible game called, Minecraft. Minecraft looked so interesting that I did further investigation, and watched a video on you tube about Minecrafts. I am so happy that I got a chance to read Jarrod's post, because I found it to be wonderful, fun, and exciting. In summary, I was impressed by these students blogs because it allowed me to understand how students are becoming more and more intelligent by the day, and creative in such a way that surely needs to be properly acknowledged.

2 comments:

  1. I gather your comments reflect what you identify above as how the kids blogs affected you.

    You covered a lot of territory and a lot of ideas! That is one of the reasons we do C4K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dr. Strange! I really enjoyed each students' blog, and while I was doing my reflection, I also realized the significance of the assignments, C4K...it is certainly quite fulfilling, and a MARVELOUS learning experience.

    ReplyDelete