Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blog Post #11

students


ADAPTATION
"Give a man/women a grain and he will feed his family for a week. Give him/her the tools and he will feed his family for LIFE". ~Anonymous

It's our job to keep up with what's happing in the world as educators. In essence, I want to provide my students access to various relevant tools. My students will not be short changed! I'll ensure my classroom have computers, videos, audios, and a smart board, even if I have to invest in it.

Ms. Cassidy Does What's Best for her Students!

I watched all three parts of Ms. Kathy Cassidy's amazing videos. It inspired me a great deal, so much that I immediately tuned into her  you tube channel. Ms. Cassidy videos taught me that she is truly a extraordinary 21st century teacher. Her approach is simple. She basically takes various technology techniques and implement them effectively into the classroom in order to build independent learners. Ms. Cassidy is a wonderful teacher and mentor. She also has made an tremendous impact on the University of South Alabama, specifically course edm310, via Skype(Feb2010). Ms. Cassidy understands the importance of technology for students and teachers.
wordle



I will adopt and implement Ms. Cassidy's approach, thoroughly. University of South Alabama is shaping me to be extremely well rounded.  Furthermore, after I graduate, I will have no limitations on what I am capable of learning and or teaching. I've also been trained to address problems as they arise, accordingly. In addition, blogs, videos,audios, webpages, and smart boards will be incorporated in my class for sure. In turn, these tools will give the best learning endeavors possible for all individuals, which is ultimately my main goal.

4 comments:

  1. Kristi, I'm so glad that you enjoyed Ms. Cassidy's videos just as much as I did. We never stop learning, and it's great that we have the technology to receive ideas from other people. Keep up the great work! Your post looks really good I'm glad you'r enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Strange,
    I will most definitely strive to be like Ms. Cassidy!
    Thanks,
    Kristi :)

    ReplyDelete