Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary Month (April)

World Blog Challenge

bunnies
I really learned from the World Blog Challenge. It really gave me an in depth understanding of what kids discuss while learning how to write better. I expressed interest to my C4Ks and I shared personal experiences.
The first comment that I was assigned to do in April was quite interesting because she wrote about Easter.Her name is Meghan. I wrote about shamrocks and my experiences as a little girl. In her blog she asked, "what was my favorite candy"? I responded and told Meghan that my favorite Easter candy are chocolate  bunnies.

troops
The second comment  that I was assigned to do in April was incredible. Shannon is concerned about the war in Afghanistan because her sister is a soldier there. I am very empathetic about this specific topic because I have a cousin/brother in the army there, as well. She expresses in her blog about the amount of troops that were in Afghanistan. I concurred with Shannon's entire blog and I also gave her great advice to take along the way.

baseball
Finally, the last blog that I was assigned to do was appealing because it was also a video, about my favorite sport, baseball.  My final C4K name is Cameo, and he is working on his nouns. Cameo's video was great! He uses nouns appropriately on the video and he explains tee ball experiences.
Overall, my C4Ks were exciting, and I was impressed by the creative thoughts that these students came up with. These students are extremely smart and I had a good time with the World Blog Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment